May 9, 2008

Welcome!!

Dear Reader,

Welcome to Renaissance!

I, Bhavin Mehta, express my heartfelt gratitude to you for visiting my blog. It gives me immense pleasure to announce that in coming days there's going to be a lot of new weekly editions like Issue of the week from various aspects of life, PJ of the week, newer polls and many more things just for you guys..

I hope to make it as interesting as possible so that it gives you back worth the time you invest in my blog. I would appreciate if you make it more interactive with your valuable feedback and suggestions in the comments section. Feel free to demand a relevant post on any topic of your choice using the comments section.

Also, if you wish to receive an email notification regarding the updates on the blog or want to communicate anything in person pls send a mail with subject as 'Renaissance' to the following address: reply2bhavin@gmail.com

I hope i can live up to your expectations. Happy blogging!!

Thanks and Regards,
Bhavin Mehta

No comments: