May 5, 2009

Travel Chants...(Poem)

I am a traveller,
the world is my destination,
and the only vehicle i ve,
is the wings of my imagination.

I ve travelled so long,
but i still believe i m yet to start,
Oh, i am actually lost,
and i kno i ve to start from scratch.

Everytime i cross a river,
i look back only to find it was a creek,
the seven seas are yet to come,
how will i manage, not being a geek.

The mountains tell me, be stronger- dream higher,
the skies tell me, be humble- think wider,
the wind tells me, keep moving- bury the worry,
and the trees tell me "dear, why are u in a hurry?"

And they are my real co travellers,
even if they arent around,
tis' their lessons that be with me
they are a magic, always true to be.

I travel north-south, i travel left-right,
Travelling is what i am are here for,
every day i start from scratch,
and i call this journey, My Life!

Some strangers you meet travel with you for long,
some who travel with you, remain strangers throughout,
but 'He' has told me to care for all i meet
i have believed in Him, and never cast a doubt.

I dont recollect, where i was yesterday,
i dont know, where i will be tommorrow,
all i know is, i have miles to go before i sleep,
coz i really have lots n lots of promises to keep. (thnx tolstoy)

I am a traveller,
and i shall die travelling,
travelling is my life,
and i shall die living.
-
BM

No comments: